UIC Alumni may access Career Services resources and services up to 3 years after graduation. Use this page to learn about what career development resources and services are available to UIC alumni. Alumni are also encouraged to explore the content below and the student menu to address common career development needs.
Still have questions? Schedule an advising appointment with a Career Advisor by clicking the “Schedule an Advising Appointment” button below.
Career Services Available to Alumni
|Service/Resource||Link(s)||Alumni Access Level|
|UIC Career Services Appointments||Schedule An Appointment||Alumni may schedule appointments up to 3 years after graduation.|
|UIC Career Workshops (on campus)||
Current Programs and Events
|Alumni have lifetime access to attend any advertised workshops on campus.|
|UIC Career Fairs||
Current Programs and Events
Career Fair Descriptions
|Alumni have lifetime access to attend all UIC-sponsored career fairs unless noted otherwise.|
|Access to UICcareers.com (UIC's job board)||
UICcareers Job Aid
|Click the "Get Access to UICcareers.com" button if you need help setting up or re-activating your UICcareers.com account.|
- National Career Development Association’s career counselor directory – Identify one-on-one career assistance in your area.
- UIC Career Services – Schedule a one-to-one advising appointment with a career advisor up to 3 years after graduation.
- UIC Office of Applied Psychological Services (OAPS)* – Obtain professional assistance with stress, anxiety or depression. Fees are on a sliding scale.
*This mental health clinic is part of the Psychology Department at UIC. OAPS serves the UIC community, including faculty, staff, and students, as well as those living or working in the greater Chicago area. OAPS offers therapy for adults, children, families, and couples – helping individuals make changes that will improve their relationships and personal functioning, and enhance their ability to deal with various life stressors, including career transition.
- College of Engineering Career Center offers alumni access to career fairs, resume and cover letter review, LinkedIn profile assessment and mock interviews. You are encouraged to visit the Engineering Alumni Association.
- Liberal Arts and Science Alumni Association offers mentoring opportunities for alumni.
- College of Nursing hosts a job board to help alumni locate potential opportunities. Alumni are also encouraged to check UICcareers.com for opportunities.
- School of Public Health Career Services meets a variety of career development needs through resources and events for alumni.
Alumni are always encouraged to check the UICcareers.com website (UIC’s job board) for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.