The UIC Career Services office is located in the UIC Student Services Building, Room 3050, located at 1200 West Harrison Street. We are accessible by public transportation and there is parking nearby.
- UIC is just west of the junction of three major expressways–Eisenhower (I-290), Kennedy (I-90/94 Northwest), and Dan Ryan (I-90/94 Southeast)–and several exits provide access to the campus including Ashland, Damen, Halsted, Harrison, Morgan, Racine, Roosevelt and Taylor. From downstate, both I-55 and I-57 feed into northwest bound I-90/94.
- Parking is available for a fee in lot 1B. Lot 1B is located at 1139 West Harrison, approximately half a block east of Harrison and Racine. The entrance is on the south side of Harrison Street going eastbound.
By Public Transportation
- Take the Blue Line O’Hare/Congress/Douglas rapid transit train to Racine
- Take the # 60 Blue Island-26th Street to Harrison and Racine
- Take the # 7 Harrison to Harrison and Racine
- Take the # 12 Roosevelt to Racine, then either walk north to Harrison or take the# 60 Blue Island-26th Street to Harrison and Racine
- Take the # 126 Jackson to Racine, then walk south to Harrison
- Visit the RTA trip planner for more specific instructions and enter 1200 W HARRISON ST as your destination
By Commuter Train
- Downtown terminals, Ogilvie and Union stations, are linked to the southbound # 60, #7, and #126 buses on Clinton Avenue.
- From the Rock Island and Illinois Central terminals take the southwest bound Blue Line O’Hare/Congress/Douglas rapid transit.
- You may also walk to campus from the train stations.
The following are hotels in and around the Chicago area with the phone numbers for reservations. The UIC Office of Career Services does not specifically endorse any of these hotels.