Our Services Heading link
Career Services helps UIC students and alumni* identify their career goals, prepare for their future careers, and connect with Chicago’s diverse array of employers. Whether you need to find an internship, work on-campus, explore career options, or prepare for an upcoming interview, we encourage you to explore the resources on this website and at the Career Services office.
- Career Advising: Individual** and Walk-In Advising
- Career Assessments**
- Interview Preparation
- Career Events: Job Fairs, Career Fairs
- Career Education: eLearning, Workshops, Discussion Panels
- Graduate School Advising
- Job and Internship Opportunities (Handshake)
UIC Career Services is here to support currently enrolled students and alumni through their career development and job search processes. To maintain our employer partnerships and encourage the professional and ethical behaviors of our students and alumni, we follow the below department advising guidelines. Please read the guidelines and contact our office if you have any questions.
* Alumni: Please visit the alumni page for more information.
**Students/alumni should schedule in advance.