Post a Job / Internship
Thank you for your interest in recruiting candidates from the University of Illinois at Chicago. You may post full-time, part-time, and internship positions for free on UICcareers.com by following the steps below:
1) Go to www.UICCareers.com
2) Click on “Employer.”
3) Click on “Sign Up and Post Job” on the right hand side of the screen.
4) Follow the prompts as directed.
5) Within 1-3 business days, you should receive email confirmation of your registration and job posting
UIC careers website is accessible to all current students as well as alumni.
In addition, registering for an account on UIC careers website provides you access to:
- Our calendar of events, where you can view upcoming job fairs and recruiting opportunities.
- Resume books (provided upon request), where you can view student resumes based on the criteria (major, graduation date, work authorization, etc.) that you choose.
***Resume books are only provided to external employers, not for on-campus departments or units.***
For more information on how to post a new position and check incoming applications, use the link below!