Career Readiness Internship Initiative – New internship opportunity!
UIC Career Services is offering paid internship opportunities to eligible UIC students. Applications are still being accepted through August 2019!
This opportunity will help you develop skills; be a good resume builder, and possibly land a full-time job after graduating.
Apply here: https://forms.uofi.uic.edu/sec/3538597
Minimum Qualifications of the Program
- Enrolled in a degree-conferring program of study
- Must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- Must be in the 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study
- Must be enrolled for Fall 2018
- Must be a resident of the State of Illinois
Supported by a generous Illinois Cooperative Work Study (CWS) Program Grant from the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE).
Current Available Internships
Note: Students must apply to the Career Readiness Internship program to be considered for these opportunities:
Potential Organizations include*:
*More to be announced
Contact Career Services (312) 996-2300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org