Career Readiness Internship Initiative
UIC Career Services is offering paid internship opportunities to eligible UIC students. Applications are still being accepted through August 2019!
This opportunity will help you develop skills; be a good resume builder, and possibly land a full-time job after graduating.
Apply here: https://forms.uofi.uic.edu/sec/3538597
Minimum Qualifications of the Program
- Enrolled in a degree-conferring program of study
- Must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- Must be in the 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study
- Must be enrolled for Fall 2018
- Must be a resident of the State of Illinois
Supported by a generous Illinois Cooperative Work Study (CWS) Program Grant from the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE).
Potential Organizations include*:
*More to be announced
Contact Career Services (312) 996-2300, email: email@example.com