Employer Partner Program
Becoming an Employer Partner of UIC Career Services provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach UIC students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our resources and services.
Receive all these benefits (many that are available ONLY to UIC Employer Partners) at an annual fee of just $2,000.
Your annual membership fee of $2,000 (valued at more than $4,000) offers the following benefits, reaching thousands of UIC students and alumni:
- Company brand recognized in Career Services (employer sponsor wall, screensavers on bank of student computers); on our website (hyperlink to company website); through our social media channels (Facebook and Twitter); and on listserv emails, and mass mails
- One complimentary career fair registration of your choosing at September’s Fall Diversity Career Fair, January’s Spring Internship and Part-Time Job Fair, March’s All Majors Career Fair, or June’s Recent Graduate Job Fair
- Preferred table location at all career fairs (high visibility with more than 1,800 UIC students and alumni at largest events)
- Priority reservation for information session/booth visits
- Complimentary parking for recruiting events like on-campus interviews and career fairs (each good for one day/multiple vehicles)
- Consultative meeting with the Employer Relations team to develop strategic plans/recommendations to enhance recruiting efforts
- Personalized resume book service
- Choice dates for on-campus interview schedules
- One direct-to-student email each semester (fall and spring semesters)
- Priority choice for participation in Career Services events such as forums, career week, panels, seminars, networking events, workshops, annual fashion show, and access to students at an annual etiquette luncheon (opportunities that involve visibility to full UIC population through email advertising, and up to 100 students at each event)
- Recognition in career center publications including our annual Career Planning Guide and each Career Fair Guide (visibility to more than 30,000 students)
- Luncheon with preferred staff and/or faculty members from selected departments