Career Readiness Internship Initiative – Application Deadline Approaching!
UIC Career Services is offering paid internship opportunities to 10 eligible UIC students!
Apply here -https://forms.uofi.uic.edu/sec/3538597
Best consideration will be given to students who apply before March 23, 2018.
Minimum Qualifications of the Program
- Enrolled in a degree-conferring program of study
- Must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average
- Must be in the 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study
- Must be enrolled for Fall 2018
- Must be a resident of the State of Illinois
Supported by a generous Illinois Cooperative Work Study (CWS) Program Grant from the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE).
Potential Organizations include*:
- ALLIANCE FOR THE GREAT LAKES
- EXELON GENERATION
- SPARTAN LOGISTICS
- STRENGTHENING CHICAGO’S YOUTH (SCY) – LURIE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL OF CHICAGO
- THE SHIRLEY RYAN ABILITY LAB
*More to be announced.
Contact Career Services -